We geek out on figuring out how to make the home loan you have better. The reasons people refinance are as diverse as the clients we serve.
“They were amazing to work with and truly care about your needs. Best team I have ever worked with!” -Troy
Here are a few of the top reasons to refi:
- Lower your rate – interest rate markets are constantly changing. Refinancing to a better interest rate could save you some serious money.
- Shorten your term – most people opt for a 30-year mortgage option, but there are shorter terms available, and people are often floored by how muh a shorter term can save them.
- Consolidate debt – credit cards, student loans, personal loans, etc. – the normal demands of life can sometimes leave you feeling overwhelmed with payments. Consolidating your debt into your mortgage may be a great way to feel like you are back on top of things.
- Finance home improvements – we have financed everything from basements to pools to outbuildings. If it improves the value of your home, we can help you make your project a reality.
- Get cash – debt consolidation and home improvements aren’t the only reasons our clients have to access the equity they have in their home. We have flexible options to meet a wide variety of financing needs.